On December 29, 2011, the California Supreme Court delivered its decision in the California Redevelopment Association v. Matosantos case, finding ABx1 26 (the “Dissolution Act”) constitutional and ABx1 27 (the “Alternative Redevelopment Program Act”) unconstitutional.
Looking For Something?
- New State Housing Legislation
- Law Alert – California Court of Appeal Weighs in on Approval and Denial of Density Bonus Concessions
- Law Alert – SB 10 Provides a New Tool for Residential Upzoning
- Law Alert – SB 9 Mandates Ministerial Approval of Urban Lot Splits & Two-Unit Developments
- Margaret Jung to Speak at the ABA’s 2021 Fall Deep Dive on How to Protect Your Client and Minimize Tax Uncertainty