G&L presented a webinar on January 19, 2012 on the affordable housing aspects of the post-February 1st era. The dissolution of Redevelopment Agencies and implementation of ABx1 26 pose numerous questions for affordable housing developers. Under ABx1 26, the housing functions of a former redevelopment agency are treated in a fundamentally different manner than the non-housing functions. This is a challenging time and a new era for affordable housing. We know many of you have questions about how ABx1 26 will be implemented with respect to affordable housing and what the dissolution of redevelopment agencies will mean for your affordable housing projects. To listen to the recording.
Looking For Something?
- Dianne Jackson McLean Speaks at The Ministry of Housing Regarding Real Estate Development Fundamentals for Houses of Worship
- Gabrielle Janssens Speaks at the Cal Cities 2024 Housing Practicum on the Surplus Lands Act & Legislative Updates No.2
- Dianne Jackson McLean and Rye Murphy Speak at California Eminent Domain Conference
- Summary of 2023 Landlord-Tenant Legislation
- SLAPP-ing Down Anti-Housing Lawsuits with SB 439