Karen Tiedemann will present an overview of the Davis-Stirling Act and how it affects cooperatives at the 2013 Coop Town Hall meeting in San Francisco, CA on November 23, 2013 at the African American Culture and Arts Complex. Click here to view the workshop online.
Looking For Something?
- New State Housing Legislation
- Law Alert – California Court of Appeal Weighs in on Approval and Denial of Density Bonus Concessions
- Law Alert – SB 10 Provides a New Tool for Residential Upzoning
- Law Alert – SB 9 Mandates Ministerial Approval of Urban Lot Splits & Two-Unit Developments
- Margaret Jung to Speak at the ABA’s 2021 Fall Deep Dive on How to Protect Your Client and Minimize Tax Uncertainty