During the 2023 legislative session, the State Legislature approved and the Governor signed into law a number of bills affecting landlord and tenants. Click here to read more.
Looking For Something?
- Dianne Jackson McLean Speaks at The Ministry of Housing Regarding Real Estate Development Fundamentals for Houses of Worship
- Gabrielle Janssens Speaks at the Cal Cities 2024 Housing Practicum on the Surplus Lands Act & Legislative Updates No.2
- Dianne Jackson McLean and Rye Murphy Speak at California Eminent Domain Conference
- SLAPP-ing Down Anti-Housing Lawsuits with SB 439
- Erin Lapeyrolerie Speaks at the 2024 APA National Planning Conference