California Senate Bill 439 represents a novel adaptation of the state’s anti-SLAPP (Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation) statute, extending the scope of a law designed to protect First Amendment activity to a new area: legal challenges against low-income housing developments. Click here to read more.
Looking For Something?
- Dianne Jackson McLean Speaks at The Ministry of Housing Regarding Real Estate Development Fundamentals for Houses of Worship
- Gabrielle Janssens Speaks at the Cal Cities 2024 Housing Practicum on the Surplus Lands Act & Legislative Updates No.2
- Dianne Jackson McLean and Rye Murphy Speak at California Eminent Domain Conference
- Summary of 2023 Landlord-Tenant Legislation
- Erin Lapeyrolerie Speaks at the 2024 APA National Planning Conference