Lynn Hutchins will discuss the revisions to the housing provisions of the Community Redevelopment Law under SB 341 and its impacts on the housing successors to dissolved redevelopment agencies during the League standing conference call with California city managers on Monday, December 9 at 2 pm.
Looking For Something?
- Dianne Jackson McLean Speaks at The Ministry of Housing Regarding Real Estate Development Fundamentals for Houses of Worship
- Gabrielle Janssens Speaks at the Cal Cities 2024 Housing Practicum on the Surplus Lands Act & Legislative Updates No.2
- Dianne Jackson McLean and Rye Murphy Speak at California Eminent Domain Conference
- Summary of 2023 Landlord-Tenant Legislation
- SLAPP-ing Down Anti-Housing Lawsuits with SB 439