Date: January 26, 2021
Program: 12:00 – 1:15 p.m.
MCLE: 1 Hour
Join the Bar Association of San Francisco’s Ethics Committee for their January virtual meeting, where leadership will offer practical tips for navigating thorny and timely legal ethics issues. Earn CLE credit while hearing from several committee members about hot topics in today’s remote world.
The program will include an extended question and answer roundtable session where attendees can ask about any ethics issues.
- Sex and Money in the New Rules
- Access to Justice and Fee-Sharing with Non-Lawyers
- Mitigating Risk in Virtual Appearances
- “Joint Representation” in Transactional Matters
- Dianne Jackson-McLean, Goldfarb Lipman, Chair of Legal Ethics Committee
- Joanna L. Storey, Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, Secretary of Legal Ethics Committee
- Kendra Basner, O’Rielly & Roche LLP, Immediate Past Chair of Legal Ethics Committee
- Al Boro, Boro Law Firm
- Shawn McCall, Law Office of Shawn McCall
Moderator: Carl Chamberlin, UC Hastings Law, Adjunct Professor of Law, Vice-Chair of Legal Ethics Committee