On July 13, 2012, the Community Development Financial Institutions Fund (“CDFI Fund”) announced the opening of the 2012 round for the New Markets Tax Credit (“NMTC”) program. This 2012 round is conditioned on the passage of pending legislation which would extend the NMTC program for this current year and the following year. Download the PDF: Treasury Announces 2012 NMTC Round
Looking For Something?
- Dianne Jackson McLean Speaks at The Ministry of Housing Regarding Real Estate Development Fundamentals for Houses of Worship
- Gabrielle Janssens Speaks at the Cal Cities 2024 Housing Practicum on the Surplus Lands Act & Legislative Updates No.2
- Dianne Jackson McLean and Rye Murphy Speak at California Eminent Domain Conference
- Summary of 2023 Landlord-Tenant Legislation
- SLAPP-ing Down Anti-Housing Lawsuits with SB 439