On July 13, 2012, the Community Development Financial Institutions Fund (“CDFI Fund”) announced the opening of the 2012 round for the New Markets Tax Credit (“NMTC”) program. This 2012 round is conditioned on the passage of pending legislation which would extend the NMTC program for this current year and the following year. Download the PDF: Treasury Announces 2012 NMTC Round
Looking For Something?
- Dianne Jackson McLean Speaks at the 2023 Annual California Lawyers Conference on Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility
- Zoned Out! Court Strikes Down Housing Element Overlay Zone
- Dianne Jackson McLean Moderates Webinar on Issues Related to the Change from LIBOR to SOFR
- MCBA Virtual Presentation, “Mediating Real Property Disputes”
- Isabel Brown & Matt Heaton Speak at Housing California on Construction Contracts