Below is a summary of significant housing legislation that was passed in the 2021 legislative session and subsequently signed into law by Governor Gavin Newsom. Click here to read more.
Looking For Something?
- Rafael Yaquian Speaks at CALED Finance & Real Estate Summit on Removing Barriers to Developments in Your Community
- Dianne Jackson McLean, Robert Mills & Celia Lee Speak at California Lawyers Association on Ethics Issues in Real Estate Developments and Business Transactions
- Law Alert – Single-Family Homes are Not Subject to the Housing Accountability Act
- Jeff Streiffer, Erin Lapeyrolerie and Aileen Nguyen Present “Loan Docs: Everything You Want to Know from the Comfort of Your Home” for NPH’s Emerging Leaders Peers Network
- Rafael Yaquian, Gabrielle Janessens and Erin Lapeyrolerie Hold “Navigating the Regulatory Environment and Entitlement Process in California” Institute for the California Academy for Economic Development ACE Professional Training Program