On May 28, 2014 the California State Senate approved SB 1129 (Steinberg) on a 27-8 vote. SB 1129 was drafted to address policy challenges and frustrations and is aimed at improving the redevelopment dissolution. Click here to read more.
Looking For Something?
- Dianne Jackson McLean Speaks at the 2023 Annual California Lawyers Conference on Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility
- Zoned Out! Court Strikes Down Housing Element Overlay Zone
- Dianne Jackson McLean Moderates Webinar on Issues Related to the Change from LIBOR to SOFR
- MCBA Virtual Presentation, “Mediating Real Property Disputes”
- Isabel Brown & Matt Heaton Speak at Housing California on Construction Contracts