The Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) has addressed concerns regarding requirements for an onsite Resident Manager’s unit to be included in the eligible basis of Low-Income Housing Tax Credit properties (the “Eligible Basis”). Click here to read more.
Looking For Something?
- Gabrielle Janssens & Erin Lapeyrolerie Speak About Affordable Housing Covenants at the County Counsels Public Works and Contracts/Real Estate Section Meeting
- Gabrielle Janssens & Nazanin Salehi present “Updates on New Housing and Land Use Laws” at the Contra Costa County Bar Association MCLE Day
- Dianne Jackson McLean Speaks at the 2023 Annual California Lawyers Conference on Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility
- Zoned Out! Court Strikes Down Housing Element Overlay Zone
- Dianne Jackson McLean Moderates Webinar on Issues Related to the Change from LIBOR to SOFR