The Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, also known as Proposition 65, prohibits any “person in the course of business” from knowingly exposing any person to chemicals known by the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive toxicity without providing a “clear and reasonable warning.” Click here to read more.
Looking For Something?
- New State Housing Legislation
- Law Alert – California Court of Appeal Weighs in on Approval and Denial of Density Bonus Concessions
- Law Alert – SB 10 Provides a New Tool for Residential Upzoning
- Law Alert – SB 9 Mandates Ministerial Approval of Urban Lot Splits & Two-Unit Developments
- Margaret Jung to Speak at the ABA’s 2021 Fall Deep Dive on How to Protect Your Client and Minimize Tax Uncertainty