In Center for Biological Diversity v. California Department of Fish and Wildlife (“DFW”), the California Supreme Court found that a 2010 environmental impact report (“EIR”) prepared by DFW for a large-scale new town called Newhall Ranch failed to comply with the California Environmental Quality Act. Click here to read more.
Looking For Something?
- New State Housing Legislation
- Law Alert – California Court of Appeal Weighs in on Approval and Denial of Density Bonus Concessions
- Law Alert – SB 10 Provides a New Tool for Residential Upzoning
- Law Alert – SB 9 Mandates Ministerial Approval of Urban Lot Splits & Two-Unit Developments
- Margaret Jung to Speak at the ABA’s 2021 Fall Deep Dive on How to Protect Your Client and Minimize Tax Uncertainty