In Center for Biological Diversity v. California Department of Fish and Wildlife (“DFW”), the California Supreme Court found that a 2010 environmental impact report (“EIR”) prepared by DFW for a large-scale new town called Newhall Ranch failed to comply with the California Environmental Quality Act. Click here to read more.
Looking For Something?
- Dianne Jackson McLean Speaks at The Ministry of Housing Regarding Real Estate Development Fundamentals for Houses of Worship
- Gabrielle Janssens Speaks at the Cal Cities 2024 Housing Practicum on the Surplus Lands Act & Legislative Updates No.2
- Dianne Jackson McLean and Rye Murphy Speak at California Eminent Domain Conference
- Summary of 2023 Landlord-Tenant Legislation
- SLAPP-ing Down Anti-Housing Lawsuits with SB 439