On July 11, 2013, in Latinos Unidos del Valle de Napa y Solano v. County of Napa (“LUNA”), the First District Court of Appeal held that cities and counties must provide a State-required density bonus and other incentives for affordable units required by local inclusionary, or “below market rate” (“BMR”), ordinances. Download the PDF here.
Looking For Something?
- New State Housing Legislation
- Law Alert – California Court of Appeal Weighs in on Approval and Denial of Density Bonus Concessions
- Law Alert – SB 10 Provides a New Tool for Residential Upzoning
- Law Alert – SB 9 Mandates Ministerial Approval of Urban Lot Splits & Two-Unit Developments
- Margaret Jung to Speak at the ABA’s 2021 Fall Deep Dive on How to Protect Your Client and Minimize Tax Uncertainty