On August 7, 2014, in Tuolumne Jobs & Small Business Alliance v. Superior Court (“Tuolumne”), the California Supreme Court unanimously agreed that the California Environmental Quality Act (“CEQA”) does not apply to voter-sponsored initiatives that a local governing body chooses to directly adopt. Click here to read more.
Looking For Something?
- Dianne Jackson McLean Speaks at the 2023 Annual California Lawyers Conference on Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility
- Zoned Out! Court Strikes Down Housing Element Overlay Zone
- Dianne Jackson McLean Moderates Webinar on Issues Related to the Change from LIBOR to SOFR
- MCBA Virtual Presentation, “Mediating Real Property Disputes”
- Isabel Brown & Matt Heaton Speak at Housing California on Construction Contracts