On September 29, 2014, Governor Jerry Brown signed into law SB 1203 and AB 1760, effective January 1, 2015, which ban payment in lieu of taxes (PILOT) agreements between local governments and owners of low income housing developments. Click here to read more.
Looking For Something?
- Dianne Jackson McLean Speaks at the 2023 Annual California Lawyers Conference on Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility
- Zoned Out! Court Strikes Down Housing Element Overlay Zone
- Dianne Jackson McLean Moderates Webinar on Issues Related to the Change from LIBOR to SOFR
- MCBA Virtual Presentation, “Mediating Real Property Disputes”
- Isabel Brown & Matt Heaton Speak at Housing California on Construction Contracts