The State Board of Equalization (the “BOE”) issued a memo on March 20, 2013 (the “BOE Memo”) which clarifies its position on eligibility for the “welfare” property tax exemption when low income housing developers have entered into Payment in Lieu of Taxes (“PILOT”) Agreements. Download the PDF: BOE PILOT Memo
Looking For Something?
- Dianne Jackson McLean Speaks at the 2023 Annual California Lawyers Conference on Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility
- Zoned Out! Court Strikes Down Housing Element Overlay Zone
- Dianne Jackson McLean Moderates Webinar on Issues Related to the Change from LIBOR to SOFR
- MCBA Virtual Presentation, “Mediating Real Property Disputes”
- Isabel Brown & Matt Heaton Speak at Housing California on Construction Contracts