In September 2016, the California Supreme Court decided Friends of the College of San Mateo Gardens v. San Mateo Community College District (2016) 1 Cal.5th 937, which addressed standards for subsequent environmental review under the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). Click here to read more.
Looking For Something?
- New State Housing Legislation
- Law Alert – California Court of Appeal Weighs in on Approval and Denial of Density Bonus Concessions
- Law Alert – SB 10 Provides a New Tool for Residential Upzoning
- Law Alert – SB 9 Mandates Ministerial Approval of Urban Lot Splits & Two-Unit Developments
- Margaret Jung to Speak at the ABA’s 2021 Fall Deep Dive on How to Protect Your Client and Minimize Tax Uncertainty