Goldfarb & Lipman proudly continues our support of Housing California’s annual conference focused on creating a future California where no one is homeless and everyone can afford a safe, stable place to call home. Stop by our virtual booth during the 10:15 am, 2:15 pm exhibit hall breaks, or the 12:00pm lunch hour throughout the conference to discuss with attorneys from the firm the various ways our firm is helping public and private entities to develop safe and equitable housing in our state.
Looking For Something?
- New State Housing Legislation
- Law Alert – California Court of Appeal Weighs in on Approval and Denial of Density Bonus Concessions
- Law Alert – SB 10 Provides a New Tool for Residential Upzoning
- Law Alert – SB 9 Mandates Ministerial Approval of Urban Lot Splits & Two-Unit Developments
- Margaret Jung to Speak at the ABA’s 2021 Fall Deep Dive on How to Protect Your Client and Minimize Tax Uncertainty