The Novogradac Journal of Tax Credits (Vol. 9, Issue 6) features an article on the San Francisco manufacturing facility where Goldfarb & Lipman Attorneys assisted the developer with the New Markets Tax Credit closing using the Targeted Populations qualifying method. Click here to read the article.
Looking For Something?
- Dianne Jackson McLean Speaks at The Ministry of Housing Regarding Real Estate Development Fundamentals for Houses of Worship
- Gabrielle Janssens Speaks at the Cal Cities 2024 Housing Practicum on the Surplus Lands Act & Legislative Updates No.2
- Dianne Jackson McLean and Rye Murphy Speak at California Eminent Domain Conference
- Summary of 2023 Landlord-Tenant Legislation
- SLAPP-ing Down Anti-Housing Lawsuits with SB 439