“What You Need to Know about California’s New Fair Housing Laws (AB 686)” will be presented by Barbara Kautz at the Federal Reserve Bank, 101 Market Street, San Francisco, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Looking For Something?
- New State Housing Legislation
- Law Alert – California Court of Appeal Weighs in on Approval and Denial of Density Bonus Concessions
- Law Alert – SB 10 Provides a New Tool for Residential Upzoning
- Law Alert – SB 9 Mandates Ministerial Approval of Urban Lot Splits & Two-Unit Developments
- Margaret Jung to Speak at the ABA’s 2021 Fall Deep Dive on How to Protect Your Client and Minimize Tax Uncertainty