“What You Need to Know about California’s New Fair Housing Laws (AB 686)” will be presented by Barbara Kautz at the Federal Reserve Bank, 101 Market Street, San Francisco, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Looking For Something?
- Dianne Jackson McLean Speaks at The Ministry of Housing Regarding Real Estate Development Fundamentals for Houses of Worship
- Gabrielle Janssens Speaks at the Cal Cities 2024 Housing Practicum on the Surplus Lands Act & Legislative Updates No.2
- Dianne Jackson McLean and Rye Murphy Speak at California Eminent Domain Conference
- Summary of 2023 Landlord-Tenant Legislation
- SLAPP-ing Down Anti-Housing Lawsuits with SB 439