The 2016 Goldfarb & Lipman Annual Legislative Update provides a summary of recently enacted legislation that will impact areas of concern to our clients, including: real estate transactions, affordable housing, land use, municipal law, community economic development, public finance, tax exempt organizations, property taxes, and employment.
Looking For Something?
- Dianne Jackson McLean Speaks at The Ministry of Housing Regarding Real Estate Development Fundamentals for Houses of Worship
- Gabrielle Janssens Speaks at the Cal Cities 2024 Housing Practicum on the Surplus Lands Act & Legislative Updates No.2
- Dianne Jackson McLean and Rye Murphy Speak at California Eminent Domain Conference
- Summary of 2023 Landlord-Tenant Legislation
- SLAPP-ing Down Anti-Housing Lawsuits with SB 439