On March 15, 2013, Xochitl Carrion participated in the annual San Francisco Color of Justice program as a panel presenter. Founded in 2004, the Color of Justice program gives minority young women and girls and disadvantaged high school students access to legal professionals so that they gain an understanding of what it takes to pursue a career in law.
Looking For Something?
- New State Housing Legislation
- Law Alert – California Court of Appeal Weighs in on Approval and Denial of Density Bonus Concessions
- Law Alert – SB 10 Provides a New Tool for Residential Upzoning
- Law Alert – SB 9 Mandates Ministerial Approval of Urban Lot Splits & Two-Unit Developments
- Margaret Jung to Speak at the ABA’s 2021 Fall Deep Dive on How to Protect Your Client and Minimize Tax Uncertainty