In California Building Industry Association v. Bay Area Air Quality Management District, the California Supreme Court unanimously held that the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) does not require a public agency to consider the impact of existing environmental conditions on future project users except in limited circumstances. Click here to read more.
Looking For Something?
- New State Housing Legislation
- Law Alert – California Court of Appeal Weighs in on Approval and Denial of Density Bonus Concessions
- Law Alert – SB 10 Provides a New Tool for Residential Upzoning
- Law Alert – SB 9 Mandates Ministerial Approval of Urban Lot Splits & Two-Unit Developments
- Margaret Jung to Speak at the ABA’s 2021 Fall Deep Dive on How to Protect Your Client and Minimize Tax Uncertainty