In California Building Industry Association v. Bay Area Air Quality Management District, the California Supreme Court unanimously held that the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) does not require a public agency to consider the impact of existing environmental conditions on future project users except in limited circumstances. Click here to read more.
Looking For Something?
- Dianne Jackson McLean Speaks at The Ministry of Housing Regarding Real Estate Development Fundamentals for Houses of Worship
- Gabrielle Janssens Speaks at the Cal Cities 2024 Housing Practicum on the Surplus Lands Act & Legislative Updates No.2
- Dianne Jackson McLean and Rye Murphy Speak at California Eminent Domain Conference
- Summary of 2023 Landlord-Tenant Legislation
- SLAPP-ing Down Anti-Housing Lawsuits with SB 439