On December 20, 2012, the California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD) published a proposed Hold Harmless policy that would protect affordable housing operators from having to lower rents because HUD has published decreases in the HUD calculation of area median incomes. Download the PDF: HCD Proposes New CA Hold Harmless Policy
Looking For Something?
- New State Housing Legislation
- Law Alert – California Court of Appeal Weighs in on Approval and Denial of Density Bonus Concessions
- Law Alert – SB 10 Provides a New Tool for Residential Upzoning
- Law Alert – SB 9 Mandates Ministerial Approval of Urban Lot Splits & Two-Unit Developments
- Margaret Jung to Speak at the ABA’s 2021 Fall Deep Dive on How to Protect Your Client and Minimize Tax Uncertainty