M David Kroot, a Goldfarb & Lipman partner, received the prestigious Ralph Kennedy Award at the Affordable Housing Awards breakfast in Orange, California on April 21, 2016. The annual event is sponsored by the Kennedy Commission, OCCHC/SteppingUP, and Affordable Housing Clearinghouse to celebrate successes in providing affordable housing for low-income families living in Orange County, one of the most expensive housing markets in the country. For over 35 years, Dave’s hard work has reflected the spirit of the Ralph Kennedy Award and has been instrumental in expanding the supply of affordable housing for low-income families throughout California. Congratulations on this honor, and keep up the good work, Dave!
Looking For Something?
- New State Housing Legislation
- Law Alert – California Court of Appeal Weighs in on Approval and Denial of Density Bonus Concessions
- Law Alert – SB 10 Provides a New Tool for Residential Upzoning
- Law Alert – SB 9 Mandates Ministerial Approval of Urban Lot Splits & Two-Unit Developments
- Margaret Jung to Speak at the ABA’s 2021 Fall Deep Dive on How to Protect Your Client and Minimize Tax Uncertainty