On May 2, Karen Tiedemann will be speaking at the 2015 California Center for Cooperative Development Conference on changes to Davis-Stirling housing regulations. The workshop discussion will include how the changes to the regulations relate to housing cooperatives, as well as strategies to help co-ops remain compliant. More details on the conference and the workshop can be found here.
Looking For Something?
- Gabrielle Janssens & Erin Lapeyrolerie Speak About Affordable Housing Covenants at the County Counsels Public Works and Contracts/Real Estate Section Meeting
- Gabrielle Janssens & Nazanin Salehi present “Updates on New Housing and Land Use Laws” at the Contra Costa County Bar Association MCLE Day
- Dianne Jackson McLean Speaks at the 2023 Annual California Lawyers Conference on Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility
- Zoned Out! Court Strikes Down Housing Element Overlay Zone
- Dianne Jackson McLean Moderates Webinar on Issues Related to the Change from LIBOR to SOFR