Please read the story of Carlos and the many obstacles he had to overcome to stay in the United States by clicking here. Firm partner James Diamond’s representation of Carlos over a two-year period of time culminated in Carlos being granted withholding of removal. Congratulations to Jim for his successful representation of Carlos and for recognition of his years of pro bono work through the AIDS Legal Referral Panel on behalf of indigent clients diagnosed HIV+.
Looking For Something?
- Gabrielle Janssens & Erin Lapeyrolerie Speak About Affordable Housing Covenants at the County Counsels Public Works and Contracts/Real Estate Section Meeting
- Gabrielle Janssens & Nazanin Salehi present “Updates on New Housing and Land Use Laws” at the Contra Costa County Bar Association MCLE Day
- Dianne Jackson McLean Speaks at the 2023 Annual California Lawyers Conference on Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility
- Zoned Out! Court Strikes Down Housing Element Overlay Zone
- Dianne Jackson McLean Moderates Webinar on Issues Related to the Change from LIBOR to SOFR