Ms. Klueck assists clients with a range of issues relating to real estate transactions. She has experience in affordable housing, landlord-tenant law, municipal law, tax-exempt entity law, property management, and entity formation.
Ms. Klueck represents public agencies and nonprofit housing developers in the development, financing, and management of low- and moderate-income housing projects and programs. She has drafted loan documents, subordination agreements, purchase and sale agreements, assignment agreements, leases, and related acquisition and financing documents for complex commercial and mixed-use developments.
Ms. Klueck has experience with a variety of federal and state funding sources, including the HOME Investment Partnership Program (HOME), Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS Program (HOPWA), Rental Assistance Demonstration Program (RAD), as well as other federal and state programs.
Ms. Klueck serves as an advisor to nonprofit housing developers in the areas of landlord-tenant law, property management, and compliance with federal and state funding sources regulations.
Ms. Klueck also has experience in forming entities, including limited liability companies and nonprofit corporations.
- B.A., cum laude, University of California, Berkeley
- J.D., University of California, Davis
- Recipient of Witkin Award (highest grade) for Academic Excellence
- The Order of Barristers. CEB/UC Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Competitions Chair, UC Davis Moot Court Board
- Executive Board of Directors, King Hall Legal Foundation
- American Inns of Court Scholarship Recipient
- Finalist, Martin Luther King, Jr. Public Service Award
Professional and Volunteer Affiliations
- State Bar of California