Local government entities have always needed tools for community economic development work, and with the demise of redevelopment agencies and the ongoing employment and public budget shortfalls, this need has only increased. As a service for our clients, Goldfarb & Lipman published a brochure that summarizes remaining federal and state financing and land use tools that can be used to support economic development activities and provides case studies that illustrate how these programs can be layered together to finance new projects. We are pleased to make this publication available to a broader audience and hope that you will find it to be a useful resource. Download the PDF: “Development Beyond Redevelopment Brochure”
Looking For Something?
- Dianne Jackson McLean Speaks at The Ministry of Housing Regarding Real Estate Development Fundamentals for Houses of Worship
- Gabrielle Janssens Speaks at the Cal Cities 2024 Housing Practicum on the Surplus Lands Act & Legislative Updates No.2
- Dianne Jackson McLean and Rye Murphy Speak at California Eminent Domain Conference
- Summary of 2023 Landlord-Tenant Legislation
- SLAPP-ing Down Anti-Housing Lawsuits with SB 439