Tuesday, October 30, 2012
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Hayward City Hall
777 B Street
An Interactive Workshop for City Leaders: City Managers, City Attorneys, Community Development Directors and Economic Development Directors
Providing leadership for creating positive community benefit out of your required property management plans.
Many cities feel rushed to make decisions that satisfy the requirements of AB 1484. This workshop is designed to help you create property management plans that are right for your city, and produce results your city council and community will appreciate and support.
- Updates from League of California Cities, California Redevelopment Association and California Association for Local Economic Development
- Your legal discretion and requirements (Goldfarb & Lipman, LLP)
- Leadership strategies to obtain the outcomes you want (Management Partners)
- Real estate strategies (DCG Real Estate & Consulting)
- Case example from the City of San Leandro
- Create your own strategic action plan outline
Cost: $45 (includes refreshments and lunch)